- Name and Contact Data of the Controller
Controller: AOS Akustik Office Systeme GmbH, Lenabergweg 5, 91626 Schopfloch, Germany
Phone +49 9857 97559-0
Fax +49 9857 97559-29
- Collection and Storage of Personal Data and Type and Purpose of their Use
a) While visiting the website
When you open our website www.akustik-office-systeme.de, the browser on your device will automatically transmit information to the server of our website. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called log file.
The following information will be collected without any activities on your part and will be stored until their automatic erasure (after 7 days):
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- date and time of access;
- name and URL of the retrieved file;
- website from which the access was made (Referrer URL);
- browser used and the operating system of your computer, if appropriate, as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- for guaranteeing a smooth connection to the website;
- for guaranteeing a comfortable use of our website;
- for assessing the security and stability of the system; and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point f) of the GDPR. Our justified interest results from the above-mentioned purposes for which the data is collected. Under no circumstances do we use collected data to draw conclusions regarding your person.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place pursuant to Art. 6(1) sentence 1 point a) of GDPR on the basis of the consent you have voluntarily given us.
b) While registering for our newsletter
If you have explicitly given your consent according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point a) of the GDPR, we will use your email address for sending you our newsletter on a regular basis. It suffices to provide an email address for receiving our newsletter.
You may unsubscribe at any time, for example by using a link provided at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you may also unsubscribe by using the Form provided on our website.
C) While using our contact form
Should you have queries of any kind, we offer you the option to contact us using a contact form provided on our website. To do so, a valid email address must be entered so that we know who is sending the query and so that we are able to reply to it.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point a) of the GDPR on the basis of the consent you have voluntarily given
The personal data collected by us when you use the contact form will be erased automatically once your request has been dealt with.
- Collection, Processing, Storage and Transmission of Data
Your personal data will not be collected, processed, stored and/or transmitted to any third parties for any purpose other than those mentioned below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point a) of the GDPR;
- that is legally permitted and necessary for the performance of a contract with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point b) of the GDPR;
- a legal obligation exists for the transmission according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point c) of the GDPR;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point d) of the GDPR,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task entrusted to us and to be carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of an official authority vested in us pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point e) of the GDPR;
- the transmission is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point f) of the GDPR for the purpose of the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and if there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
Cookies store information resulting in connection with the specifically used device. But, that does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity through such cookies.
Cookies are used, on the one hand, to make the use of our offer more convenient for you. We use so-called session cookies to recognise that you have already visited individual pages of our website. They will automatically be erased after you left our site.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise the user friendliness which will be stored on your device for a certain period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, we will automatically recognise that you have already been here and which entries and settings you made, so that you do not need to make them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned above to protect our justified interests and those of third parties according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point f) of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may change your browser settings such that no cookies will be stored on your computer or that a notification will be displayed before a new cookie is placed. If you fully deactivate cookies, you might not be able to use all functions of our website.
- Analysis Tools / Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below which we use are based on Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 point f) of the GDPR. By using these tracking measures, that we apply, we wish to ensure a need-based design and the continued optimisation of our website. Otherwise, we use these tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to assess its use for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are deemed justified in the sense of the above mentioned provision.
For information on the relevant data processing purposes and data categories, please refer to the relevant tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google“) for the purpose of a need-based design and continued optimisation of our webpages. Pseudonymised usage profiles will be created and cookies will be used (see item 5) in this connection. The information on your use of this website created by the cookie such as
- browser type / version;
- operating system used;
- referrer-URL (the website used before);
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address);
- time of server request;
will be transmitted to a server of Google in the US and stored there. The information is used to assess the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to render other services connected with the use of the website and the internet usage, for the purpose of market research and a need-based design of this website. Such information might also be transmitted to third parties, if that is legally prescribed or if third parties process such data on the controller’s behalf. Your IP address will under no circumstances be combined with other data of Google. The IP addresses will be pseudonymed so that no identification will be possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of such cookies by changing the settings of the browser software accordingly; however, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that, in this case, it might not be possible to use all functions of this website to the fullest extent.
In addition, you can prevent the collection of the data created by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing a browser plug-in (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, and in particular for browsers of mobile devices, you made prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics, by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be placed which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and will be stored on your device. If you erase the cookies in this browser, you need to place the opt-out cookie again.
For more information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics, you may, inter alia, refer to Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We use also Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to assess it for the purpose of optimising our website for you. Google Adwords places a cookie (see item 4) on your computer, if you reached our website through a Google ad.
These cookies become invalid after 30 days and do not serve the purpose of personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the website of Adwords customers and if the cookie has not expired yet, Google and the customer may recognise that the user has clicked on the App and was forwarded to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. It is thus impossible to track cookies through the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. In this respect, Adwords customers receive information on the total number of users who clicked on their ad and have been forwarded to a webpage with a conversion tracking tag. They do not, however, receive any information which can be used for the personal identification of users.
If you do not want to take part in the tracking process, you may reject the placing of the cookie necessary for that purpose - e.g. by making the relevant settings in your browser which generally deactivate the automatic setting of cookies. You may also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by making the browser settings such that cookies will be blocked by the “www.googleadservices.com” domain. Google’s Data Privacy Statement on Conversion Tracking is available here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
- Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
- to request to access information about your personal data that we process pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you may demand information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, conclusive information regarding their particulars;
- to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data that we have stored completed without undue delay pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless its processing is required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to Art. 17 of the GDPR;
- to request the restriction of processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR, insofar as a) you contest its accuracy, b) its processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure, c) we no longer need the data, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or d) you objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to transmit it to another controller pursuant to Art. 20 of the GDPR.
- to withdraw, at any time, any consent you have given us pursuant to Art. 7(3) of the GDPR. The consequence is that we will, in future, no longer be allowed to continue any data processing that was based on this consent; and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR. For this purpose, you may usually consult the supervisory authority of your customary place of residence or work, or our company headquarters.
- Right to Object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6(1) sentence 1 point (f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your personal situation or where such objection is brought against direct marketing pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without any particular situation being stated.
If you wish to use your right to withdraw your consent or to object, it suffices to send us an email to info(at)akustik-office-systeme.de.
- Data Security
When you visit the website, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the respective highest degree of encryption that is supported by your browser. This usually is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use the 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether individual pages of our website are transmitted in encrypted form by the ‘closed’ icon of the key or lock symbol in the status line of your browser.
Apart from the above, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or access by unauthorised third parties. Our security measures are subject to continuous improvement in line with technological developments.
This Privacy Statement is currently valid, and its status is May 2018.